Lisa Pinney is your trainer for this course
She is an expert in working with hurting people and those with unresolved trauma to help them experience healing and emotional wholeness through deep personal encounters with God. She is the author of the book DEEPER, Living the Christian Life in the Deep Down, and the developer of CUT CARDS. A therapeutic deck of cards based on scriptural principles and cognitive behavior therapy.
Resiliency Coaching is Versitile
Here's what the Resiliency Training will offer you!
There are so many opportunities to integrate resiliency coaching
into a ministry or church or private coaching practice
1. It can be offered on an individual basis. Your people will heal, and grow spiritually because they learn how to hear from God in personal ways. For many people, it's more effective than traditional therapy.
2. Resiliency coaching can be used at pastor's retreats, and staff healing retreats.
3. Resiliency coaching can be offered to women's small groups as a "6 weeks to emotional and spiritual health"
4. Resiliency coaching can be offered to couples who are struggling. Each person can be offered individual coaching before
moving forward with couples counseling or even premarital counseling.
5. Resiliency coaching can be offered as a part of onboarding new staff or volunteers allowing them to be in optimal
emotional and spiritual health.
6. Resiliency coaches can also start their own full or part-time coaching practice to help provide financial stability and
7. Resiliency coaches can be used within an organization as a way to care for employees
8. Resiliency coaches work with professionals, wounded people, with anxiety, and even unresolved trauma because we all
experience pain from living in this world.
8. Some may choose to start their own organizational resilience business.
There are lots of ways this course can bless your church, its members, and your own financial stability
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
All the materials needed for this course are on the website portal plus audio meditations, journal prompts, and downloadables
14 - 2 hours weekly virtual meetings
*Plan to spend 3.5 to 4 hours on each module
Here's What One Person Said About The Course
The Resiliency Coach Training Course significantly empowered me to dig deep into the depths of my own heart and soul, while also learning to minister to others on a heart level. In the past 14 weeks, I have gone on a journey of becoming a more heart-centered person and coach. Growing up, I was taught to think logically about things and was very good at intellectualizing my emotions. As a mental health counselor, I have seen this to be true in so many of my clients. This course has allowed me to grow in my ability to identify and feel emotions and then take my emotional needs to the Father- the One who can sustain my needs. Lisa is phenomenal. She is real, raw, honest, and makes learning and growing something you want to be a part of. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to grow deeper in their relationship with themselves, Jesus, and others.
To Successfully Complete This Course and Receive Certification
You will have to attend each virtual mtg or make arrangements. You will have to record coaching sessions and pass a written test. There is a limit to 1 missed class, that class must be made up in order to complete and receive the certification. Any unaccounted classes will require you to retake the full course at a cost.
*This is a non-refundable course